Monday, February 22, 2010

Oh Glory Be!

We got cherry!

Or, to be more specific, dark cherry syrup. It's the newest flavor for the winter phase 3 (or possibly spring phase 1, I don't remember which we're on right now) and it is...really good, actually. Great with mocha, though I haven't fully explored its potential yet. The best part? They didn't artificially color it some nausea-inducing Koolaid Kolor, like they did with the raspberry. And the orange. And the blackberry. And just about every other fruit flavor they've brought out, except valencia.

So, since Sir Shultz is now reading my mind, maybe we'll get peach in the summer?

And Howard, an extra buck an hour would pair really well with that. ;)

4 comments:

  1. I remember this being on the test menu awhile ago. I got so excited. I'm glad they finally went through with it!

    You have to promise your going to try it in some teas and see how its turns out okay? Because I'm imagining it would go pretty well in iced green tea...

    - Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far I've only tried it in a hot chocolate & in white mocha (both are awesome) but I promise I'll taste it in our iced teas this weekend. And then I'll let you know if it's awesome. Which it should be. I hope.

    Omg cherry vanilla black tea lattes >.< I bet they're wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay so I coaxed Jordan into making me a green tea with cherry the other day. Oh my god. So good. Though I think it will still need a pump of classic in it though, it's damn tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fact that anything named, "Dark Cherry," is completely clear... it's just creepy okay.

    ReplyDelete