Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Memo to Mr. Schultz

My dearest Howard,
We've known each other for, what, five years now? Granted, they haven't always been the best of times, but through it I feel our bond has grown stronger than ever.
Which is why I finally feel comfortable enough with you to do something I've wanted to do for a long time...
Suggest some flavors you should totally bring out.

1. Peanut Butter. I'm pretty sure there's a way to make it of white mocha consistency and tasting awesome. Imagine the possibilities. Peanut butter & mocha lattes. Peanut butter chocolate chip Frappuccinos. Oh, sir, it could be wonderful.

2. Peach. You don't even know how many summers have gone and past (five summers. It's been five.) that I've longed and hoped that peach would be the flavor of the promotion. Peach iced teas. Peaches & cream Frappuccinos. And you know what I got instead? Effing Vivannos.

3. Cherry. Crazy Mocha has cherry, and the cherry mocha there is, how do I put this, freaking amazing (please don't be mad that I cheated on you, Howie. It was a one time thing; I promise it'll never happen again.)

4. Toasted marshmallow. With graham cracker sprinkles. S'more lattes? Everyone would be coming back for S'MORE!! (I'm so sorry.)

5. Apple cinnamon. I'm not too sure about the practical employment of this flavor, but I think it would be awesome no matter what. Definitely a frappuccino flavor at least.

6. Bring. Back. Valencia. Valencia was a subtle orange flavor that was around just long enough in my Starbucks employment for me to get totally hooked on it. Let me just tell you, it made the tea lemonades. Classic syrup just does not compare.

7. Bring back Blueberry. I really liked blueberry, even though a lot of people didn't. It was a little weird, but mixed with strawberry, tangerine, and some pumps of raspberry, it made a delicious concoction we called Demon Blood.

8. Bring back Tangerine. See above. Plus, mixed with lemonade and blended, it tasted exactly like Lemon Blendd. The Pomegranate that came out at the same time? Don't worry about bringing that back.

9. Bring back Blackberry. Blackberry black tea lemonades almost made up for losing Valencia. Almost.

10. Bring back Almond. Not only does everyone ask for this still, but when you mixed almond into a mocha creme frappuccino with a shot of espresso, it tasted just like a Kahlua Mudslide.

11. Give me a raise. No really. That would be delicious.

3 comments:

  1. is the tangerine the thing you made me that one time with the lemonade?? that was delicious! I'm thirsty......
    NOW
    I want one!
    I have to come up and harrass you now that you're back at the one close to me ;) hehehehe I missed you

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehehehe guess who said that just now.... so cool, it let me do it anonymously!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, I changed the comments settings to allow anonymous posters so that I could comment whore with the best of em'. I'm probably going to regret that, aren't I?
    And yes, I'm pretty sure that the tangerine thing was what I made for you. I know Danny, Krissy, & Jeff all drank Demon Bloods for an entire summer.

    ReplyDelete