Thursday, April 1, 2010

Well, Anyways

Today is April Fools Day. I'm not going to do an April Fools joke post. I'll wait until this weekend, when you all can taste first hand just how hilarious my pranks can be. (Note: I am not actually going to anything to anybody's drinks this weekend.)(Or am I?)(I'm not.)

What I'd really like to do instead is mention this fun article from my most favoritest online magazine ever, Mental_Floss. They recently posted an article called "10 Things You Don't Know About Starbucks" and though I didn't think there were ten whole things left about anything that I didn't know, they proved me wrong. Anyone want to console me over a cup of Pequods?

3 comments:

  1. I bet there are 10 things about me you didn't know.... YAY!

    Signed,
    THE KIP OF DOOM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel all warm and fuzzy inside for helping to make this post possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kip, I don't think so. But I am glad to know that you haven't seen me following you yet!

    And Kevin, yes, I'm sorry I forgot to credit you with this amazing discovery.

    ReplyDelete