Monday, April 26, 2010

Summer Drinks vs. Winter Drinks

Now that the weather is changing, it's getting to be way fun to watch as people start to switch from the drinks they ordered all winter back to the drinks they order when it's warm out. It makes this season a little unpredictable, and adds a touch of mystique to my normally banal existence. (Just kidding! My life isn't that sad! Sometimes when I go out I switched from my normal burger to a steak! I'm unpredictable and cra-a-a-zy!)

The drinks are usually pretty similar, like a mocha to java chip frappuccino, or a caramel macchiato to a caramel frappuccino. We have one woman who normally gets a coffee with hazelnut syrup added to it who switches to a frappuccino version of the same. I personally like to drink 3 pump vanilla 3 pump classic soy no foam awake tea lattes in the winter (because pretentiousness is attractive) and sweetened passion tea lemonades in the summer (because despite how common they are, they're so dang good.)

For class, I put together an audio clip that's about this idea, complete with a few interviews.
Here it is:

6 comments:

  1. I'm definitely switching over from a tall non-fat no whip mocha to an iced venti raspberry black tea. Frappuccinos make me hork. Bet you can't guess why.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna guess that it's because they're Frappuccinos, which is the reason that I've always used.
    But if you want a more educated guess, I'm gonna put forth that it's because we spent YEARS of our lives slaving over a HOT STOVE to cook BILLIONS of Frappuccinos for those LITTLE INGRATES. Why did we decide to have kids, Kate?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it was a weird night and I forgot to bring protection and... you know how the rest of the story goes. By the way, how's the Frappuccino Happy Hour working out for you? I saw an advertisement for it the other day in the Monroeville store and was like, "OH DEAR GOD, NO."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Has anyone used Hemp before? I'm extremely keen to get some Vegan CBD Gummies for insomnia. Can someone recommend a good brand? I'm currently contemplating [url=https://justcbdstore.com/]JustCBD[/url] and Restoor Skin Essentials. Thanks in advance Are vegan CBD gummies completely legal to buy?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I admit, I have not been on this web page in a long time... however it was another joy to see It is such an important topic and ignored by so many, even professionals. I thank you to help making people more aware of possible issues. visa urgente de canadá

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your post. It is good to see you verbalize from the heart and clarity on this important subject can be easily observed... Hindistan-Tibbi-Viza

    ReplyDelete